Hey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seany
    Hi Clare and welcome to new mini scotland, hows the mini?, nice pic in gomini.

mr.b
    Hey Clare.

Welcome aboard. Good to see you've joined the Rebel Alliance....the force is strong in with this one.

Hope you make your visits frequent and your chat stinking like everyone else (i jest, oh how i jest)...rah beehhhh.

If you need assistance, just shine a light in the sky. (not sure what it will do but someone might see it)

B.

Mini Cruiser
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Seany my MINIs ok thanks, its filthy at the moment and sooo needs a good clean, the weathers just awful tho. I loved the pictures of my car that Go Mini took, ive asked for a copy on disc, so i can have one blown up into a poster for my bedroom wall :I The pic of me was so cheesy it was unbelievable, i dont think i could recreat that grin again if i tryed LOL

Im trying my hardest to get a pic in every room of the house 8) but my mums having none of it, ive managed to seek one into the front room , which dont really go with the decoration at all LOL and im trying to convince her to have some of the front garden as more drive, would make good viewing but shes having none of that either! :(

mr.b
    Clare,

If you need me to set up a petition to bombard your mum, just holler....or i can arrange for some nice little chaps to go round your house when your mum's out and have the garden changed to drive.....would this help?

B.