What toys to get for my new mini??

weemini
    Hi there,

I'm totally new to the website and mini tuning. Don't actually pick our copper up till thursday but already looking what mods i should get

Just looking for some advice, Is the run flat sensor easy to bypass if i fit some aftermarket alloys?
    Also been looking at some halo headlights like the ones on ebay. Does anybody know if these are any good?
    Oh and what perfoemance mods should I be looking at?

Thanks a lot

Brad

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Hi Brad, welcome to the forums.

Firstly, can I suggest you head over to the Introduce Yourself forums and say HI there. Tell us about your (soon to be) MINI.

As for the runflat indicator. Shouldn't need bypassed with aftermarket alloys. The MINI's runflat system simply monitors the rotation of the wheels, when it detects one is rotating slightly less (or more) than the others it pings a wee warning that one tyre may be flat. It's easily re-set once the tyre is re-inflated or replaced.

Mikey the mini (site sponsor - Newministuff) is probably your best bet for Halo headlamps. Pretty sure he has these.

Performance mods depends.... what model of cooper is it? R53 or the new R56?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

weemini
    Ah, best head over and say hi, was too busy thinking about mods. It's a 53 I'll have some pics to post on thursday. Thanks for the advice on run flats and lights, I'll take a look.