newminiscotland.co.uk stickers

with the recent change of ownership, is there any way of getting a couple of nms stickers? Is it still calum I should contact?
    Last edited by AeroJonny; 31st March 2008 at 04:18 AM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    it bonnie you have to speak to now think he is geting some made as we type
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Jonny, the boss is off to work as we speak, however he has been in contact with Carlo to get some stickers made up. I will be collecting some hopefully later this week,

I'll let you know once we have them, so I can get your address to send them out. Will check with BS how he wants you to pay for them. :)

monsta mo mini admin
    I still have a fair stock of stickers which Carlo kindly made up for us - I'll get them to Alan along with everything else I need to pass on to him. However, given that he's in the back of beyond for the next month, it's probably just aswell continuing to order through the site and I'll sort it out with Alan on his return.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by monsta mo mini admin View Post
    I still have a fair stock of stickers which Carlo kindly made up for us - I'll get them to Alan along with everything else I need to pass on to him. However, given that he's in the back of beyond for the next month, it's probably just aswell continuing to order through the site and I'll sort it out with Alan on his return.
    No worries, Julie is gonna send out to folks as required, so, you can send the stickers to my house anytime :)
    Carlo is also making up some more for me and is passing some to Craig etc :)

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I have some stickers now so if there is anyone out there who wants any, please PM me your order and I will get them out to you.

Please give me your Name, Address, and how many stickers you want, including whether you want and inside or outside sticker. I will get them out asap.

ta

Craig

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    I have some stickers now so if there is anyone out there who wants any, please PM me your order and I will get them out to you.

Please give me your Name, Address, and how many stickers you want, including whether you want and inside or outside sticker. I will get them out asap.

ta

Craig
    And, even though i am in the back of beyond, i also have some i can post out

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Stickers available here
    To avoid double posting this thread now closed
    Last edited by Gismo; 25th April 2008 at 03:33 AM.