Congratulations to Bonnie Scotland

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mini saltire
    Well done Alan, you can count on Saltire Vehicles ongoing support. I am getting quite a few enquiries now from NMS members which is fantastic. I look forward to the evolution of the site . Good Luck.

Mark

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by mini saltire View Post
    Well done Alan, you can count on Saltire Vehicles ongoing support. I am getting quite a few enquiries now from NMS members which is fantastic. I look forward to the evolution of the site . Good Luck.

Mark
    From an ownership standpoint that's great news that the members are using the sponsors :)

What!!! Oh no how long is it going to be before we have a " you can only be a member if your car is MANKY" added into the rules of membership?

Just kidding, good luck and congrats Alan dont think I know of anyone who would have better suited for the role of NMS owner etc etc. Calum as previously said by many other members this site would never have been what it has been had it not been for you, sad to see that your going/gone but hopefully you'll still keep in touch and all the best for your future ventures and stuff.

Zimbo

Car
    MINI-less
    Congrats Alan, the site is in good hands.

Resident old yin.
    Good stuff, I am sure the site will grow and grow...

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    congrats
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Hail to the King of MANK !! , I'm off to a bog to celebrate

Cheers to Calum for all the previous work & all the best in the future sir

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R53 GP
    Well Done Min! :)

markyc
    Superb news All the very best Alan and I'm sure with your good self at the helm NMS will go from strength to strength

Alan, only just heard the news at the weekend, congrats.
    Calum, thanks again for all your work over the years, I think we joined in 2002?