...and then there was one :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yup, we're now down to one MINI in the Mackie household. We were sad to see our little Coop go, but I think the time was right.

What next?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    Yup, we're now down to one MINI in the Mackie household. We were sad to see our little Coop go, but I think the time was right.

What next?
    Shame one of your MINI's is away, but all good things come to an end eventually.:o

Next????? An R56?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post

Next????? An R56?

A.
    a Diesel R56 ? cos that is the only type they make... <ok, sorry I couldn't resist.. :o >

I hope it's another MINI Jonny... ? :)

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    a Diesel R56 ? cos that is the only type they make... <ok, sorry I couldn't resist.. :o >

Mine dont sound like a DIESEL

But i am special
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Mini William View Post

But i am special
    ..and they let you drive too, aww bless :)

Craig and Andy...how on Earth do you know we're considering an R56?? The NMS rumour mill's doing overtime

I'm tempted for something different because we've still got the silver car, I'd love an S3 (especially since wee maw's picking up the tab)or an R32, she wouldn't mind a TT or a Z4 and I daresay I'll get a few suggestionsfrom you guys. We've talked about this for about 6 months, so we've got a pretty good idea of what we like now.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I would go for another MINI, but a late R53 Cooper S Works (06 or 56 plate)..

but if your talking Z4, then I would be tempted to go for the coupe... One of my senior bosses has one in graphite grey and it is stunning...

hmmm, see we nearly bought one in October, but decided against it at the time. Mum would want an R56 for a nice long warranty and low miles. We've literally just finished a wee look around at Z4 coupes and TTs. I honestly think the S3 is a much better car, but she just won't accept it! We'd only go for the Z4 coupe as there seems to be a problem with algae/moss that attaches to rubber seals and soft tops round here and it just wrecks them. We either want black or graphite grey with a dark interior and maybe satnav.
    Last edited by AeroJonny; 21st March 2008 at 02:09 PM.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini William View Post
    Mine dont sound like a DIESEL

But i am special
    So am I

Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post

you beat me to it Craig