Honest Opinions Only

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tahra
    Id forgotten about that - saw it on the Mini Clan site, but then completely dropped out of my head...nothing unusual there then. Hopefully we'll be able to get to that since we're only 30mins from Perth. Good excuse not to camp though - No tent !

macblob
    No tent and no make up etc etc etc eh Tahra lol

niall
    I like both, in fact I just helped my dad relive his youth by buying an old one this morning - he gets it tonight and should be great fun

Tahra
    quote:Originally posted by macblob

No tent and no make up etc etc etc eh Tahra lol
    Nah Im just old enough that I appreciate a comfy bed !!! ( and no midges attacking you in the night.....:dead:)

broken_brian
    I was not much of a fan of the new mini when it first came out but over the last couple of years of seeing it on the road i hve started to like it so much that iam now planning 2 get one. plus being a passenger in one helped 2 convert me 2 comfortable mini motoring that corners just as well as my mini classic

john-apex
    Like the old Mini, Love the new Mini lots.

Mini Martyn
    I always loved the old one, but due to my size and my brothers size couldnt really fit in them (too tall)

When the new one came out I was like naw its not really me. After making the bad mistake of buying a BMW Compact for a couple of months a thought yeh lets have a look and that was it I WANTED ONE!!!!

Still love the old ones though they are still very cool!

seany
    quote:Originally posted by macblob

Tahra, Scottish Mini Weekend is on aug 9th and 10th
    at Scone Palace Park , Perth
    Should be a good laugh. Im thinking of going to it, as i would imagine a good few from NMS are.
    Theres details on www.caledonianminiclub.com

Cheers Brian

Ps. Is anyone else going???

I think its 5 quid entry and u can camp over on saturday night :)
    me going to the scottish weekend, MMM is doing some for it.

seany
    like the old one's, but love the new one's, don't have a problams with the old one.

euan
    I always loved the old car and until 3 months had never driven one. Then my old man bought a monte carlo replica, wide boy kit, K&N filter, sports exhaust, 4 spotters, the whole thing. So when i go home thats what i drive :) I loved it, just kept grinning like an idiot as you fling it about. Much like what i was like when my MINI was first delivered.

As an aside, he had it parked one day in front of a new MINI and got a note on the mini - Love your car, from your new MINI friend :)