chillin4alivin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    chillin4alivin
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REPLIED...........FEEL VERY WELCOME AND CANT WAIT FOR KNOCKHILL........cant take car around the track as my drivers licence is in the hands of the court just now.....was caught speeding to Inverness by the fuzz.....buggers!!!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii**te, I'm thinking you got nabbed going pretty quick, hope the punishment's not too severe!

chillin4alivin
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii**te, I'm thinking you got nabbed going pretty quick, hope the punishment's not too severe!
    Should be ok like.....was in the van and its classed as a commercial vehical....was only doin 85 when should be doin 50!! hopefully 5 points and largeish fine :o