LW Wash Mitt anyone changed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    to using a noodle yet.???

I've bought 2 a good while back and I think I prefer them.

reading on detailing world I thought I would give them the CD test and they didn't mark it but my LW mitt did.

Thinking about giving the zymol sponge ago.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Not goy one yet but both my Lamb and MF mits will be needing changed soon.

I usually demote the car body one down to wheel one then the old wheel one goes in the bin.
    I still keep an old school devils sponge but it is only for cleaning under wheel arches.

Not sure about a Zymol sponge, they are expensive and I just cant bring my self to use a sponge on the paintwork.

Sounds like you need to buy the ShMitt a black one for your wheels and the white/yellow for the car.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieCoop View Post
    Sounds like you need to buy the ShMitt a black one for your wheels and the white/yellow for the car.
    I bought a wheel schmitt.

It does a decent job but do you not find it awful big to get between the spokes of the wheels?

Oh yeah..... and... What's a Noodle? Other than the obvious.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Ive got both Smitts the paint still has swirls on it. But Honda paint is water based cr@P .

Car
    Deerslayer, Honda paint is very thin from what I have found. My mate has a PTG and I went over my Mums new shape CRV and they were all pretty low readings.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Deerslayer, Honda paint is very thin from what I have found. My mate has a PTG and I went over my Mums new shape CRV and they were all pretty low readings.

Ian you haven't bought a paint depth indicator have you.???
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    No my mate has one and I got a shot of it. Its not a super fancy one though. You can get a standard one for about £150 though which I really should get.

Yes i no the paint is really thin & Santa brought me a Porta cable for Xmas . Iam off to the scappy to get panel to work on before i go near the CTR. The paint on the bonet is chipped to feck allready.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by deerslayer View Post
    Yes i no the paint is really thin & Santa brought me a Porta cable for Xmas . Iam off to the scappy to get panel to work on before i go near the CTR. The paint on the bonet is chipped to feck allready.
    Should've stuck with your MINI.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto