XS Motorsport car show - sunday 7th March

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Julz
    Excellent D2, don't think I'll be there all day, meant to take a donder to Embra to got to TGI's for lunch!! Don't think there'll be much to do for the 8 hours my baby will be there:dead:

Quik_Mini
    I don't really rate that polish that highly, American polish for American weather, not as good over here. I would say Auto Glym is still the best in this country.

Julz, was it Julie that asked you to be in the show, (owner of xs) my brothers wife does her nails so I know her pretty well, dropped off 2 tickets for the show yesterday, so I will head along and say hi :)

Julz
    Naw, it was someone called Lynsey!!
    As for Autoglym, I'm not a big fan, I still swear by Simoniz, but you never know if there is something better out there until you try, and I know plenty of folk rave about Meguires, so I'll gee it a go!!

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    Julz, if you and Rob need a lift into sunny Edinburgh, let me know and we will sort yiz oot!
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!

Julz
    Thanks for the offer, unfortunately, we won't know what's happening until saturday!! We were going to take the train!!:)

Mini Martyn
    What time is every one going? Their is a groud of us going through from Glasgow leaving at 10am,should be their for 11am ish.

See you all their?

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    Sweet Dude! Should meet you guys there :o)
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!

Julz
    Don't know if you made it D2, we left at about 11am and weren't back til 3pm. Saw Martyn on the way to the train station (went to Embra for a TGI's!!) but he may well still be driving round Bathgate as the event wasn't very well posted!! Ah well, BabyB was gleaming, and I must say I was rather proud!!
    Big thanks to the guys from F & M for acting as bodygaurds and keeping all the grubby mitts away!!

Car
    After waiting in a que to get in for an hour and five minutes, Mini-Me was well past it, but he wasnt leaving until he had seen 'Joos' Mini Car,,, so we were only in there for about 15mins and 10 of those was me & Mini-Me drooling over your car

The best part was when I saw Baby B on the front cover of F&M, then at first glance thought it was you in the corner posing:clown: After thinking about it though... why wasnt it you? :clown:Hehehe!:clown: You gotta be proud & congratulations, hope you cleaned up the awards today, Lord o the rings style!:approve:

Mini Martyn
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Don't know if you made it D2, we left at about 11am and weren't back til 3pm. Saw Martyn on the way to the train station (went to Embra for a TGI's!!) but he may well still be driving round Bathgate as the event wasn't very well posted!! Ah well, BabyB was gleaming, and I must say I was rather proud!!
    Big thanks to the guys from F & M for acting as bodygaurds and keeping all the grubby mitts away!!
    Managed to find it, thanks for the directions. That Pioneer mini did make babyB look a bit thin!! Hope you had a nice lunch? BabyB looked very shiny!!