XS Motorsport car show - sunday 7th March

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Julz
    This is on this sunday between 10am and 4pm at the Bathgate Leisure centre and is to feature the top 50 modified cars in Scotland, apparently!! One certain fat little mini is to make a guest appearance!! If anyone is in the area, feel free to drop by!!

yiponwah
    Hey Julz I live in bathgate... might pop in to say hi.. do i get free pass in..hehe

Wul
    Julz - while you're in Bathgate - nip along to A1 autostores (not far from the Leisure Centre)and get yourself some meguiars polish for BabyB - you know it makes sense

seany
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Julz - while you're in Bathgate - nip along to A1 autostores (not far from the Leisure Centre)and get yourself some meguiars polish for BabyB - you know it makes sense
    meguiars polish, have sume here.

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Bought some when I was in Autosave getting prices for tyres today!!

minidriver#1
    aye they have a pretty good range of the stuff, i'll be going in there myself when i can afford too. lol. I might pop down to this, but i've got lots of cost going out at the moment what with the Heartbeat Run and another surprise.

Mini Martyn
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

aye they have a pretty good range of the stuff, i'll be going in there myself when i can afford too. lol. I might pop down to this, but i've got lots of cost going out at the moment what with the Heartbeat Run and another surprise.
    Big Brakes KJ??

Wul
    Julz - Seany - KJ: If you are using their wax i definately recommmend you get some of their Quick Detailer spray - It works a treat for when you need to get the motor looking A1 but don't have time to wax - takes about 10mins to do the whole car with it. Also good for removing bird poop and the likes when you've just cleaned the car and it becomes a mobile target!
    I got some with the clay bar included and the new MCS is gonna get the works once i get me grubby mits on it! finished off with a coat of the yet to be released NXT Tech Wax(I got a free sample pack!) which is getting raved about in the USA just now.

Boy am I really talking this much about car polishes - I really need to get a life!LOL!

Julz
    I thought I would give it a try as I know you rave about it!! When the better weather comes round, and if I like the stuff, I'm going to get the three stage stuff, so I can spend far too long polishing!! I'll maybe get the quick detailer next time I'm in, I did look at it, but wasn't too sure, but now I am!!

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    I think Mini Me and I will make it Julz, so look forward to seeing ya... should I bring some Jaffa Cakes for ya?
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!