Another Bowling Extravaganza?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Kirsty
    Sorry Seany me fault completely!!! Probably will be Duncan!!:) I'll need to get some idea of numbers but I would like to phone the place at the weekend to book two lanes provisionally!! :) If thats the time that suits everyone then I'll go with that!! If it's on SAT there won't be any glow in the dark pants remember!!!

duncan
    Damn shame that!

Kirsty
    Why?? You got giant white pants to wear??? HEE HEE!!!! Think this should be a drivel thread "GLOW IN THE DARK GIANT PANTS"!!! HEE HEE!!!

duncan
    I decline to answer!

oh alright then!!! put me down...

Just as well it's not the friday, coz lnl would'nt need big white shorts (oops sorry I mean HUGE) for the glow in the dark bowling because the shine from his head will be bright enough...
    Waaaaahhahahahahahahahhaaaa
    hee hee hee :)

broken_brian
    boo no fair im workin that weekend bad lnl1 :mad:.
    Just a small sugestion that it might be better using the bowling in falkirk as the carpark is bigger and has better lighting and is outside the towncenter. the one in stirling is a bit small and right across the railway from where the ned boy racers like to hang about. the only prob i could see with using falkirk is hat there are speedbumps on the way into it not good for babyb:(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Put me down for this please, i'll confirm if me julie can manage later :)

Kirsty
    LnL I'll let you do the honours wiv the list!!!! Also I want to say a BIG thank you to KJ who organised the last bowling night single handed and we never said thank you : ( THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! It was a great night enjoyed by all!!!!!

sh@z
    i could be up for this :)

Julz
    I'll come, and so will Rob, once I tell him!!:clown: