"Loch Tay in May" Sun 4th May 2008

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Alan

Thats our MINI (Red R56 Cooper with White Bonnet Stripes) in your photo labelled JoyceW and family a case of mistaken identity...

Andrew
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini View Post
    Alan

Thats our MINI (Red R56 Cooper with White Bonnet Stripes) in your photo labelled JoyceW and family a case of mistaken identity...

Andrew
    Oops

Tee Hee..... Well done Colin on such a good run!!!

Roads were amazin! even tho i had day off from driving I enjoyed being a passenger and getting to admire the views for a change.... inbetween Ewan tryin to bang my head of the window as he sped round corners while i was trying to take pics!!!

Will defo put my name down for next years run but will be in my wee Rascal me thinks Kinda missed the power on acceleration but was well impressed on the bendy bits...Well done that 'one' and the driver too of course .... V good tyres too!!!!

Good to see see all the usual faces and the new ones too... x
    Life Can Be As Irritating As Fleas On A Kitten!!!

joyce w
    Hi Colin, would just like to say we really enjoyed the run, the roads where great, the company was great and we all had a brilliant time, thanks Joyce ,Derek and Brant.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I'm real sorry I couldn't get online in time to let you know I'd have to pull out of the run. Specy got a sore foot which cost me £240 to have mendedbut he is back on the road fighting fit again

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Just found my Camera... DOH :o so here are a few photos I took after taking a short cut to get to the front of the pack..

Car
    MINI-less
    Good pics Craig

Just downloaded some of my pics off my camera found my Loch Tay ones here goes

2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN