15" 7 Hole Alloy Wheel

ChrisB
    Looking for just the one, with or without tyres. If you have a set and are not willing to split I will take the set. Cash waiting.

Thanks

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Chris i will have a set of these 15" OEM 7 Hole (Pepperpots) including tyres for sale at the end of January and i'm just in Bridge Of Weir. Are you Paisley?

I am waiting on my car being fitted with JCW Sports Suspension and JCW Sports Brakes at the end of the month and then my 18" JCW Alloys are going back on the car as i had taken them off for the Winter.

I am selling the 15" versions as they will be no good to me anymore as apparently they wouldn't fit with the JCW Brakes,

The wheels are in good condition with some slight scuff/kerbing marks and have 4 tyres 175/65 Non Run Flats - 3 Pirelli P3000 and one Bridgestone tyre. MINI Centre caps are also included

All tyres have about 5mm tread or so all round but the Bridgestone would need replacing in a few months, as some cracks are appearing on sidewall... but it still drives ok and have been told it is safe...

Not thought of a price yet but maybe around about £70/£80 for everything as wouldn't split, sell as complete set only

Will keep you posted if you want but work on my car should be carried out in the last week in January so will be available from then if you don't pick up any before then...
    Last edited by Ivano; 12th January 2008 at 03:38 PM.