3 Spoke Steering Wheel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney View Post
    OMP Upper brace, pipercross viper induction, "chrome" bootlid?
    Ooooooooooo.....OMP upper strut brace Could be interested
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Sweeney
    Chances are you'll have to remove the bonnet lining but if you are let me know and ill sort something out with you

I have brand new multi function wheel. It is for R56 model but if you get corresponding air bag then it is your's [ I'm sure we can come to a suitable agreement ] I fitted a JCW wheel ,from a one year old vehicle,to my pre-facelift model with no problems.

If this helps please contact me

:)

I have a set of rear "lexus type " clear lamps & bulbs which were on my 52 plate cooper. I have bought facelift model and the lamps are in my garage .You are welcome to them. My works HQ is in King St. So next time I'm in Aberdeen I can meet you !

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by George Barbour View Post
    I have brand new multi function wheel. It is for R56 model but if you get corresponding air bag then it is your's [ I'm sure we can come to a suitable agreement ]
    If Ryan aint interested i would be ... been looking for MFSW for a while :)

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Sweeney
    Checked the wheel there, perfect condition etc, if you still want it make me an offer i cant refuse and let me know about collection/delivery

Car
    R53 GP
    Alrite George, Where abouts are you in Aberdeen...what you drive?

Baz...you can have the Multi-Function seens my car is not wired up for this. Can you see me wiring up looms etc . Or wait a minute can you do it

Sweeney. Still interested but still need to find out if its a straight swap...god im slow!

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by George Barbour View Post
    I have a set of rear "lexus type " clear lamps & bulbs which were on my 52 plate cooper. I have bought facelift model and the lamps are in my garage .You are welcome to them. My works HQ is in King St. So next time I'm in Aberdeen I can meet you !
    Would of been interested but just bought a set of Facelift Rears aswell!

Cheers though :)

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post
    Baz...you can have the Multi-Function seens my car is not wired up for this. Can you see me wiring up looms etc . Or wait a minute can you do it
    im slow!
    Your list of jobs for me is growing haha and uv still not let me see the beast yet

George can you post here or PM me what price you are after for it...cheers

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Ryan, I had a JCW wheel fitted by Harry Fairbairn to replace my crappy old plastic 2 spoke wheel, i think they only charged me around £50...worth it cos I was a bit scared of the airbag going off in my face. They didn't make out that it was a big job or anything.

Baz...Will an R56 wheel fit in an R50?? I wouldn't be overly surprised if they had a slightly different fitment, but if it fits let me know! (cos I'll keep my JCW wheel for a possible future R56 ) I don't know how easy it is wiring up the multi function buttons, I think the stereo controls are pretty simple by the looks of things, but I think the cruise control might be a bit more difficult to do.