Asda price Lexus style lights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Starky
    I know quite a few of u guys might be interested in this 'site, i came across it yesterday and ordered a set, i think u may agree 2, at £99.99 n sourced from Ultra auto cosmetics they r 2/3 of the prices i've been lookin at, hope i get this link right,
    http://www.toys4cars.co.uk/banners/images/ban_candb.jpg

Starky
    Nope,sorry guys, just try http://www.toys4cars.co.uk and hit on the lexus link on the page.

Starky
    This also includes post & packing, incredibubble!

macblob
    Damm thats a good price , about 50 quid cheaper than ive seen them else where

rwilson
    I understand Ultra do a black set also ! are these available at the same price ? I don't see them.

Starky
    I dont know, but u can e-mail them with any queries, i'll try and find out, i'm still waiting on my lights, they must have sent them by snail post, anybody else out there order a set?

Starky
    rwilson, i got an e-mail from toys4cars this morning, unfortunately they say they don't stock the black ones, but ur right i've seen them in the gomini mag. myself, i think they look quite neat too.

rwilson
    Found the black ones on e-bay and they say ther'e the Ultra ones. But I'm not sure. Ive bid for them so i'll keep you informed

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Ron. The black Lexus style lights look great and I fancy a set as well. I also found the sets for sale on Ebay but they state - "please be aware that these are not E approved and should be used for off road use only" so not much use I thought.

Starky
    Still not got my lights, they said they would e-mail with status, so far nout, what does "E" stand for Dunc.?, didnae think Ultra would make a black set if u can't use them, they're on page 26 Edition 2 of Gomini mag.