Joey Mod

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sweeney
    Look like a copy of BBS RX/RX 2's, nice wheels nonetheless... Love the light mod, woulddo that in a heartbeat!
    Last edited by Sweeney; 24th December 2007 at 08:53 PM.

duncan
    Its OK, Ken, I'm not too keen on the silver MINI.
    Looks like its been given a hiding and now has black eyes.

The white is ok-ish - though it looks a wee bit like they've leaked and filled up with water.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well i like it think it looks good would like 2 get it done think it would look good in bright whight like my roof and strips
    New sig coming soon

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    Its OK, Ken, I'm not too keen on the silver MINI.
    Looks like its been given a hiding and now has black eyes.

The white is ok-ish - though it looks a wee bit like they've leaked and filled up with water.
    I don't like the de-chromed look all that much...I still think you need chrome around the light...but I think the white inside the lights is subtle and works with a white car.

mark

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I really like some of those.

Like Duncan say's the white one looks like it's half filled with water, so I'm not so keen on that one. But the others with the de-chromed look are spot on. the silver and black with the black checks going up the side is very nice indeedy. But I would rip that daft scoop off and put the original back on, but in black - obviously.

Like others have said, it works best with light colours. Wouldn't work at all with our Blue or Red.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Actually RYAN!!!!!...you like the graphics?....I thought of your car when I saw this

mark
    Haha,

I have been copying this dudes car ever since I got mine. He is from Germany and can be found on www.newminiclub.nl . Theres a 30 page thread on his car from the first day until present

My future plans are to colour code, get it a tad lowered and get myself of "pre-joeyed" angel eye headlights

The Wheels are ASA AR1's and are actually not too pricey! I would die for a set of deep dish's...ahwell theres always next year.

Ryan

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Is this the car you are talking about Ryan??

This is how low i plan to go in the New Year once i have had my Suspension upgrades done ie Top Mounts, Control Arms.. Need to sort the camber in order to run this low otherwise no tyres after a couple of months...........

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    The black internal headlight modification actually looks quite good against a black MINI... This is an amazing looking MINI... Expensive BBS Wheels too... (see link below)

the guys on NAM like their cars Low Low Low just like me.......

Sweeney
    Thats because they dont have to drive on roads like ours bbs lm's? very nice
    Last edited by Sweeney; 25th December 2007 at 08:09 PM.

Car
    R53 GP
    Yeh Ivano thats the one! I think its sitting at around 60mm or something ?

Guys, you need to get yourselfs onto www.motoringunderground.com

Motoring underground is a sight dedicated to "Mini Modders" and you will find loads of inspiration on there. Here is an example of a thread below.

http://www.motoringunderground.com/f...ead.php?t=8864

Ryan :)
    Last edited by RyanK; 25th December 2007 at 08:57 PM.