Wanted: OEM Cooper exhaust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    3GGG
    Anyone got a original rear silencer for the Cooper that they don't want. Mine is about to rust through and I will need to change it soon. So for you performance guys, do you have the OEM part lying in your garage?

Sweeney
    Ive a full cat-back system from an april build 05 cooper (as i had JCW kit put on), its in work but could arrange collection if you wanted?

3GGG
    Hi Sweeney, do you know if it will fit an August 02 build Cooper? - I'm not sure if the mounting or anything is different between the models.

I could arrange to collect it in the New Year if it is suitable.

Sweeney
    Haven't got a clue bud

3GGG
    Anyone know?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    no idea, however Low'n'loud had his playmini exhaust on an 03 and now in his facelift 55 so the rear mounting brackets for the back box must be the same.

Don't think there will be a big problem. Maybe someone else has prior experience.. You could ask on MINI2, you'll probably get a quicker answer.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    no idea, however Low'n'loud had his playmini exhaust on an 03 and now in his facelift 55 so the rear mounting brackets for the back box must be the same.

Don't think there will be a big problem. Maybe someone else has prior experience.. You could ask on MINI2, you'll probably get a quicker answer.

Indeedy I do Should be a straight swap, mine was

Incidentally, it must have covered 80K+ miles now, still solid, shiny and fruity!

3GGG
    Got the exhaust from Ryan, was in very good nick (many thanks).

My brother fitted it today - bit of a struggle as bolts needed heating with welding torch to get them off. Also the strap that holds the rear box had rusted through, now nicely welded up by Douglas and all well again. :)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Nice one David one of the very few who have kept their original car :)

Sweeney
    At least i kept bits of mine