MINI Meats Christmas lunch - Sunday 2nd Dec

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    N12 JLK
    Well, not long until the big fella will be along with a sack full of pressies. I have organised a Christmas lunch for all!

Sunday 2nd December 2007 at 1pm. Outside Inn in Larbert(as recommended by our very own Mr Corsar, they must do bubbles). They also have a great play area for all the big kids. Booking made for 20 people, so get your names down quick.
    Meet at 12:30 car park
    Directions are;

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/...1&iscsell=true

They do not have a website or an online menu, however, once I get a paper copy I will post up. Cost of £13.95 for 3 courses. Deposit of £5 per head required by end of October.Once Ive posted the menu you will all need to make a choice also as we need to let them know what were having to eat when paying the deposit. If you can give me your deposit at the knockhill meet or send me a PM and you can pop a cheque in the post. Been a few times and food is great, you can drop kids off at the play area and pick them up when you leave.

Oh, and there will be a Secret Santa this year again. Everyone should bring a £1 gift on the day and everyone can pull a gift from the Jason's sack!

1 - Jason, Lesley and Kerr
    2 - Markyc
    3 - Craig and Jude (deposit paid)
    4 - Crombers and Karen (deposit paid)
    5= Ian & Sarah (Deposit paid)
    6= Andy & Lenore (Deposit paid)
    7= Elfman (Euan)
    8= Lesley (Deposit paid)
    9= lynn (bumble) (Deposit paid)
    10= Fiona and Alan ( told you you would want to come)

Menu now on page 3. Can you let me know what your selections are.
    Last edited by N12 JLK; 25th November 2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Red colour was unreadable and I had to remove Lenore's birthday reference 'cos she made me do it.

the outside inn oh dear well I got to tell you Jason and sorry Marky boy but if your eating there then I am out

for me it is one of the worse places to eat tried it several times. IMHO mind just because I don't like it others may love the food.
    Cooper Coupe...

N12 JLK
    Sorry to hear that Fi. Been a few times and never had a complaint.

If Craig's going it must be good

Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    Sorry to hear that Fi. Been a few times and never had a complaint.

If Craig's going it must be good
    no probs just don't like the food the place is alright most the locals don't like it funny lot us Larbert folk.
    Cooper Coupe...

N12 JLK
    You said it

Why dont you and Alan come along for a drink on the day?

Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    You said it

Why dont you and Alan come along for a drink on the day?
    your alright next time
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Well. Normally we'd be a no. 'Cos it's December and December is a really busy month for us and difficult to take weekend days off.

However, the 2nd is also Mrs P's birthday (ooooh, I'm gonna pay for that ), so we're booked off work anyway.

So, we'll be there!

Fi, surely this is just a Brewer's Fayre type place. A bit microwavey foodstuff, but you can't really go wrong. Or am I wrong?

A.
    Last edited by AndyP & Lenore; 2nd October 2007 at 10:08 AM.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    How far is it from Aberdeen?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    How far is it from Aberdeen?
    Further than you can drive.

Oh wait. You didn't mean when playing golf. Sorry wrong thread.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Well. Normally we'd be a no. 'Cos it's December and December is a really busy month for us and difficult to take weekend days off.

However, the 2nd is also Mrs P's 42nd Birthday (ooooh, I'm gonna pay for that ), so we're booked off work anyway.

So, we'll be there!

Fi, surely this is just a Brewer's Fayre type place. A bit microwavey foodstuff, but you can't really go wrong. Or am I wrong?

A.

pretty much

it went through a refurb around May time great place for kids with the forest.

But just had one to many bad meals over the years. They did a great apply pie when it first opened.
    Cooper Coupe...