Mini Thirty Valuation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -Sy-
    Have spotted a mini that has stolen my heart!!. The sign says 'offers' but I dont know how much its worth. Its a G Reg Thirty with 74k on the clock, Mot'd and Tax'd. Tried Parkers but no joy as its too old for the price check.

Sy

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Sy,

all depends on the condition, especially if there is any rust on the panels.. That is where a lot of money can be eaten up.

If the car is in good overall condition, then I would think it is worth £1k to £2k. I don't like "Offers" as it normally means they want a fortune, but are too embarrassed to put the price they want.. :)

hope you get on OK...

-Sy-
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    Sy,

all depends on the condition, especially if there is any rust on the panels.. That is where a lot of money can be eaten up.

If the car is in good overall condition, then I would think it is worth £1k to £2k. I don't like "Offers" as it normally means they want a fortune, but are too embarrassed to put the price they want.. :)

hope you get on OK...
    The Pannels seam fine at a glance. Ill have a wee think and maybe come up with a cheeky wee offer.

Thanks

Sy

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Maroon 30's are more desirable than black 30's so take that into account but like Craig said go round the car with a fine tooth comb. Go underneath and check sub frames and floor pans and sills and A panels and front panel and wings and the rear wheel arches and in the boot floor right at the back of the car.

Poor 30's have been on ebay recently for about £800 but they need about £1500 anyway to get them decent. I watched a couple really nice maroon 30's last year and they made £3k.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    If you can have a good nosey round it, check the rear subframe, and get inside the rear parcel bins and check em out too - and in the boot, the metal under the boot lid especially.. if you don't know what to look for.. if you do.. ignore me!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by low_n_loud1 View Post
    .. ignore me!
    Heh heh heh heh

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

bazzaric
    Quote Originally Posted by -Sy- View Post
    Have spotted a mini that has stolen my heart!!. The sign says 'offers' but I dont know how much its worth. Its a G Reg Thirty with 74k on the clock, Mot'd and Tax'd. Tried Parkers but no joy as its too old for the price check.

Sy
    So was it a Black or Maroon?
    Would love to see some pictures of a Black one, as this is what I used to have

bazzaric
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzaric View Post
    So was it a Black or Maroon?
    Would love to see some pictures of a Black one, as this is what I used to have
    Just noticed this post is a year old, obviously not much classic owners here!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzaric View Post
    Just noticed this post is a year old, obviously not much classic owners here!
    Only me and Duncan Stewart now i think

Car
    99 BRG Cooper Sportspack
    Volvic & me too.