16" Winter Wheels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Mark, the new winter tyres are like driving in summer but in winter.
    Does this mean you can get the top down?

mark

The Dogfather
    I had the top down today, nice frosty mornings are best

Moonshine
    Hi Mark....
    the winter tires were good fun, wern't they...... I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Gerry

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    Hi Mark....
    the winter tires were good fun, wern't they...... I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Gerry
    I should have never let them go:( ...but Craig (Midge) is really enjoying them I hear:)

In fact...you should have never let them go....or your Mini either!

I feel safer on runflats though....cause I'm getting old

Cheers mate!

mark

choc
    just put on the 15 inch steel wheels and trims with michelin tyres ,car handles and goes much better but looks **** ,wife nae impressed with the look though

Don't want to rub it in, but they are pretty good. Better fuel consumtion better acceleration, better ride although the car rolls more now due to the higher profile. Changed the tyres the other week there to Barum Bravuris, i'd never heard of them, but they'll do for the winter and they were pretty cheap.
    DS/B - Chilli pack - JCW Air Filter - Milltek - Eibachs - OMP Lower Brace - 19mm HSport - whalen - M7 16% Pulley - Speedlines

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by midge View Post
    Don't want to rub it in, but they are pretty good. Better fuel consumtion better acceleration, better ride although the car rolls more now due to the higher profile. Changed the tyres the other week there to Barum Bravuris, i'd never heard of them, but they'll do for the winter and they were pretty cheap.
    Boo Hoo:(

Glad you are enjoying them Craig!

mark