AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    duncan
    Some b*****d has got up close and personal with my MINI and left a small dent on the rear quarter panel.

Gits. From the height of it I guess its a 4x4 or van.

:(:(

3GGG
    Sorry to hear about that Duncan, can it be pulled out do you think?

Resident old yin.
    Ouch :mad: Sorry to hear about that.

I never park near other cars if I can help it. Always use an end space (halves the chance) and park as far away from everyone else as possible.

Some car parks (like the one at my work) I won't use at all and park somewhere else preferably where no-one can part next to you.

It really p*sses me off that people have such little regard for other's property :disapprove:

That is a bitch mate, Why can people not leave it alone. I hope you can pull it out mate, the dent that is, not the 12 gauge

SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Wul
    Yup - know how you feel - had to polish out a white door scuff at the weekend - about 4x2 inches - has left a dink in the panel too - but my cars departure means i won't need to worry about that...until the new one arrives that is.

Agree with the car park tactics of Ken and can people not be a bit more careful!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Gutted for you Duncan :disapprove: Hope it can all be fixed up quickly and easily.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

macblob
    Sorry to hear about that Dunc,I noticed another scratch on my passenger door at the weekend, polished thw worst of it out but still have another 4 polishes or so to try on it lol

Just ends up being part of parking on the street in my case, nothing I can do about it unfortunately

seany
    sorry to hear

Linda M
    Horrible people !! Hope you get it sorted ok Duncan.

duncan
    Thanks folks.

I do try to steer clear of large vehicles in car parks.
    Hey, such is life, its just annoying tho.

Can anyone recommend a good "dent puller" then?