San Francisco Auto Show

That's me just back from a fantastic day out at the San Francisco International Auto Show, I'm just sorting through the photos to find some of the nicer cars to post up.

I bought some car cleaning stuff too, so I'm looking forward to giving it a bash...even if it means I've got to come home first :(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Nice one, not worth coming home the weather's crap

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    ah, San Fran.... one of my favourite places to visit in the world..

GIT.... sorry I mean, hope you had a great time..

I've gotta say I've been really pleasantly surprised by this place, It's a great city. The large homeless population has been a bit offputting, but not enough to ruin the city for me. I can't get over how cheap the cars are here...even the european ones :(

I guess I'll resize the snaps when I'm on the plane home tomorrow

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I have a lot of friends who live north of the city in Marin County (just over the Golden Gate Bridge), it's really beautiful over there... (Mount Tam, Stinson Beach, Fairfax, San Rafael...) ah takes me back..

need to get back there sometime, somehow...

be good to see some of your photos once you have them uploaded... I know what you mean re the homeless, there are parts of the town you just don't go into, but that's the same in all big cities.. :)

Resident old yin.
    I love SF, been there 4 times, I think.

Looking forward to the pics.

Mmm San Francisco, what a place. Was there in Novenber 2001 with my brother, we did the whole of California in a week including a stop in Vegas as well. Vegas is unbelievable. Last 3 days of hols were spent in SF staying in fishermans wharf.

Would love to go back some time!!