Fliers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Monsta Mo Mini
    So has anybody had any feedback from the fliers yet...a hug as if you were a long lost relative...a punch on the nose....????

I finally got rounf to buying some ink cartridges for my printer so I'll start tomorrow.

I've noticed the number of members has slowly been creeping up over the last couple of days.

knaone
    despite the load in my car i havent put any out, i aint seen any when i have been out with the car! well... they were moving! lol i am gonna keep a load in my uni bag!

*goes brg cooper hunting*

duncan
    I've printed off some, but am in the same position as David, only seen them moving!

Just out of intrest, i printed out the flier on the works colour laser (HP LaserJet 4500), and it has a cream coloured background, but on my own inkjet (Epson c62) its white.

The Laser does have a habit of printing colours dark, but which one is wrong?