Fliers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    Flier artwork can now be downloaded from the Downloads section in the main site. There are two fliers set up on an A4 sheet. You'll need Acrobat Reader to open the file. Good luck!

Linda M
    Good work Calum

GAJ
    I like it! And I'm on it!
    Infamy, Infamy, you've all got it in for me!

GAJ
    Is there a reason why you haven't put 3 fliers horizontally on A4 rather than two vertically? I think that would still fit with a decent margin all around. Or am I wrong?

Julz
    Ah-ha, it wasn't just me who wondered that then! Cheers Calum, BabyB is VERY happy! I've got a stack of fliers in my door pocket! I was going to put one on a mini I followed into the car park yesterday until it nicked my space!:mad:

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

Is there a reason why you haven't put 3 fliers horizontally on A4 rather than two vertically? I think that would still fit with a decent margin all around. Or am I wrong?
    I was allowing for the borders required on EPSON printers and I didn't want to reduce the design any further due to the legability of the type.

GAJ
    I thought it must be something like that, honest!:clown:

I have an Epson printer which supposedly produces borderless prints although they haven't quite got round to writing fully featured drivers for OS X yet!

It's tough being a Mac user.

I suppose that's what happens when you are a member of a minority group. In the words of the late Douglas Adams - although Mac users make up only about 10% of computer users, it's the best 10%

Linda M
    I want a Mac but Willie won't let me get one :disapprove:

Julz
    I wouldn't mind a MacFlurry!! A creme egg one would do!

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I want a Mac but Willie won't let me get one :disapprove:
    Sneak round to PC World when he is away in Ireland:evil::blackeye: