Fliers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    minidriver#1
    if i may have your permission, i;d like to create flyers for the site to put on mini windows when i see em and to hand em out to their owners to come check out this site, cos the amount of people that dont know their mini etiquette is amazingly poor :P Plus, you'd get even more people turning up at meets and things...

?

knaone
    Wait and see if you get your booklet about Mini Etiquette.... i did... still hardly anyone waves or flashes :(

Linda M
    Same here :(

Monsta Mo Mini
    KJ_innit - please be my guest. There does seem to be alot of MINIs in the Dundee area.

I'm looking at getting some done aswell. You can be Head of Tayside recruitment

PS : you haven't ordered your food for Sunday yet. 8)

Linda M
    The other day there was a MINI Cooper behind me and he drove that close (I got a bit sweaty) to read all my stickers that if he didn't get the hint he never will
    I'm going to make some flyers too

Monsta Mo Mini
    Seeing as there are a few of you asking about fliers, I'll do a design and you will be able to download the pdf to print out as many as you like.

Linda M
    COOOOOOL

knaone

Good stuff!

knaone
    I just had a bit of an idea

For the fliers, you could make a dedicated page for people to click on having got a flier "Someone put this leaflet under my wiper" page, explain why we did it and give them an intro into the site?

Might be an idea?

David :)

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by knaone
    For the fliers, you could make a dedicated page for people to click on having got a flier "Someone put this leaflet under my wiper" page, explain why we did it and give them an intro into the site?
    David :)
    That sounds like a good idea! I'd certainly keep a wodge of flyers in my car!