Silver Cooper S nr Forest Avenue Aberdeen 7pm

DNV122
    Walking home from work, along Forest Avenue, listening to Pete Tong on the walkman.

Catch glimpse of Silver MCS and here it crossing a junction at full tilt - nice exhaust sound (standard) but for some reason this is only the first time I have noticed that it sounds exactly as it did in the Italian Job.

Was it you ?

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    NO!!!!

Tahra
    Mr Tahra here. You sure about the time - we were up with T2 visiting my sister this weekend and we did see another S near a roundabout, but I'm certain it wasn't 7pm. Is Forest Avenue the kinda ring-road? Actually, thinking about it, it can't have been us as we only went up on the 21st (yesterday) but ah well, maybe one day we'll be seen...

John

Similar Threads

1. Silver cooper on M8
    By sh@z in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31st January 2007, 04:28 AM
  2. Enchanted Forest
    By N12 JLK in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23rd October 2006, 03:21 AM
  3. silver cooper (maybe a ONE) Aberdeen, Anderson Dri
    By sleepyrascal in forum I Saw You...