Locking Wheel Nuts

euan
    Anyone know anything about new wheel nuts?

I've been looking about and seen the McGard Locking ones - anyone seen these? A quick read about on some other forums and they seem decent?

Cheers,
    Euan.

GAJ
    They seem to be about the best about. They seem to win most of the magazine tests and stuff. I was tempted to buy some the other day but was too tight to part with the £29.99! I'm still swithering though.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I've got a set on 'Mutley' :approve: Got them from Halfrauds. About 30 quid. Good quality and they say they are all unique with na twa the same :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Oooooops forgot to mention that they come in a kind of coppery gold colour which makes them look a bit odd next to the factory black or silver ones :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

euan
    I've bought a set of silver ones, get them next week, so will see how they are!

Julz
    I think I've got a set of silver ones in a cupboard that came with my alloys, should maybe think about selling them!!!:approve: (kept the black ones that were on before as they go better with the alloys!!!)

euan
    It's been something I've been meaning to sort out for a while, just never got round to it. But I'm about to move house and the car will be a bit more exposed so I've kind of been forced into it a bit more. However, I just can't help feeling that if the wheels dont come off then any thief would just nick the car.

A guy in our office had a Boxter, until somebody broke into his house in the middle of the night, nicked the keys and drove off. Scary....

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ehhhhhhhhhh I got it wrong dad :I It's the other way round 8) The standard ones are coppery gold and the locking ones are silver DOH :approve:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I've got 2 sets of locking bolts on my car :evil: the factory MINI ones and the McGard's as supplied with the alloys
    In this era of "I can take what I want and not be punished" makes me ultra cautious :evil: