red mini in the ferry :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    knaone
    I think I have spotted this car!

:approve: I was goin through "the Ferry" the other day and saw a rather tall blonde gettin into the passenger side of a red 03 debadged one or pepper cooper, looked like it could have been her mum or summit driving, saw it today in the Ferry parked 8)

I am getting a bit worried, I have seen 5 minis today, flashed at the lot of them and they all flashed back!!!! *worried*

Also saw a very nice 52 plate BRG coop with white stripes I am gonna have to perfect the art of flyering cars whilst on the move!!

minidriver#1
    hehe. i'll post designs of the flyers i have done so far. looking good like. i saw 2 minis today coming back from town, an all red one and a racing blue cooper, none waved back and i felt like a right knob. bah. soon they shall all understand :)

Similar Threads

1. R56 astro black (Broughty ferry)
    By zimbo in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th February 2007, 11:38 PM
  2. Spotted this in the Ferry ....
    By zimbo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th September 2006, 06:17 AM
  3. 06 one seven, Barnhill/Ferry...
    By zimbo in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 1