Tints

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sweeney
    You could sit in the car when the police come though, wouldn't see you for your tints. Especially if you had a large black sheet or something, cover your self and lie in the back.

Or if you killed someone, swap cars with the body plenty of time before rigor mortis kicks in

Gordons_cooper_wrks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney View Post
    You could sit in the car when the police come though, wouldn't see you for your tints. Especially if you had a large black sheet or something, cover your self and lie in the back.

Or if you killed someone, swap cars with the body plenty of time before rigor mortis kicks in
    we sell black landscape fabric. i will borrow some and hand it out to all drivers with tints on the next nms run!!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I've got tints all round, fronts lighter tint than factory ones. I do wear strong corrective lenses and in low winter light or when there's dazzle from wet roads the tints help my vision by reducing glare. As often as not, morning or night I tend to have my window down for exiting side roads etc. I do that out of habit since I no more want somebody running into the side of my car than I want to hit pedestrians.
    I can sympathise with the gripe about cyclists. Some are ok but there's others that seem to have a death wish. This morning sitting first at junction signalling to turn left, some dafty came flying up the nearside of me as the light was changing and I'm starting to move forward, didnt slow up and gloried on without a care in the world. I'm pleased to say my tints didn't prevent me seeing him in the wing mirror as he flew past without reflective gear, lights or helmet. Muckle balloon!
    Re: windscreens that adapt to the lighting. These lenses have a time lapse and have the potential to cause accidents in the seconds it takes for adjustment to take place. I can remember being advised about that some time ago. Good idea in principle but maybe not!
    I see loads of cars with darker tints than mine but they're not chav cars, a lot look quite expensive, upmarket things, which made me wonder if they are factory fitted and if they are how can the police do anything about that?

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Vari-focals I think they are called
    You muppet zimbo Vari-focals are when the top half is for long distance and the bottom half is for reading........very handy in a car Good try tho
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    You muppet zimbo Vari-focals are when the top half is for long distance and the bottom half is for reading........very handy in a car Good try tho
    Ha ha, yeah thats me

Well I wasnt sure what they were called, but you get the idea of what i meant...