S Style Fuel Cap and Roof Decal

garywatt
    Hi all

Sad to see my current Cooper go soon but had to make way for the new one!

Couple of questions:

1. S Style Fuel Cap - Easy to fit? Couldn't see the installation instructions on the Mini2 site.
    2. New Mini will be silver with black roof and black stripes. Anyone recommend a nice decal for the roof? The silver Union jack maybe?

I've seen one image with that applied and looks pretty nice.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Gary Watt

Resident old yin.
    Here's the MINI2 info - not the best I've seen on line though http://www.mini2.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_exterior#faq_faq_fuelcap

euan
    I've seen a few Union Jacks while working down in London - looks very smart but not sure I'd have it. I also only seen it on the S silver with black, which looks so good as it picks up the silver.

Wul
    Monsta's is the only DIY i've read on MINI2 for the fuel cap conversion - looks pretty easy though - especially if you buy the pre-painted version now available.

As for the decal - check out Bonnie Scotlands gallery on MINI2 as he has a DS/ Black S with the silver UJ decal - contact John-Apex on here for other options (KJ got a custom cobra) and prices.