Launch Invite arrived

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    I will restrain you from spending any money if you can help me do the same. It will be hard work for me if there is a 130M Sport in the showroom as the force is strong with that one.

I was going to park over the road at the posh hooses as its quiet over there.
    where that then is that first left after Eastern?? if your coming from our direction. Wonder if they a Coupe under wraps somewhere are they not due for launch on the 18th.???? Can you find out.??
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    I got one from Grassicks 3 weeks ago...for the 10th nov!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieCoop View Post
    ta I will no doubt see you there.

Mind now Ian don't let me be buying any BMW's.

What will the parking be like.?? do you know.
    where that then is that first left after Eastern?? if your coming from our direction. Wonder if they a Coupe under wraps somewhere are they not due for launch on the 18th.???? Can you find out.??
    1st left before or 1st left after the showroom on the opposite side from the showroom.
    Try calling Vicky to see if she has any Coupes hidden away

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    myself, Jude and MarkyC will be along on Friday night also Fi. Thinking about leaving oor hoose at 18:30hrs, so could give you a bell when we are near kinnaird and you could follow us

Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    myself, Jude and MarkyC will be along on Friday night also Fi. Thinking about leaving oor hoose at 18:30hrs, so could give you a bell when we are near kinnaird and you could follow us
    ok done deal not sure which BMW I will be in mind.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    ok done deal not sure which BMW I will be in mind.
    You got an E46 now as well then.

aid
    i got one from grassicks weeks ago and one from dougie parks last week but i wont be attending as ive been in the parks one already ( was in for a service last week and they were taking delivery of there showroom one, a nice dark silver cooper s and i managed to sweet talk my way into the driving seat before it went round the back to be tucked away)

Had three invites so far, but my mum refuses to even look at pictures of it...needless to say we shan't be going

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    FInally.. got one.. no.. make that TWO invites from JC's

Even better, their 'do' is at Forbes of Kingennie fisheries and visitor centre, which is less than halfway between my house and Dundee

It's be rude not to go since it's so close!

Got one from JCs in Dundee as well. Not sure if I'll be going yet tho!