Mowta for my Sister

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Guys and Girls

Does anyone have/or know of a classic for sale. My sister recently sadly :( sold her classic as it was getting to be a bit too much work and a bit unreliable to be her main car (it’s gone to a new home to be a bit of a project/toy).

She's looking for a tidy car, sports pack, roadworthy (mot pass) not a project, under 60k mileage, would prefer not to be red (as her Tetley was) or BR Green as there are too many BRG's and like me likes to be a bit different . She hasn’t put anything else on her must have list …

Budget is not huge – hopefully someone can help as she's been looking for a little bit but no joy so far and is getting withdrawal from Mini ownership.

Thanks

Lynn

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Bpirie might be your man, or John might know someone.
    Could always get registered on the Miniclan site

Plenty classics on eBay too

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Yeh - she has been chasing down a few but they seem to be gone before she gets to them or all way down south at the moment (she's in Aberdeen). Think my sister knows Bpirie, she's a AMOC regular so has them all looking too and hunting down everything on Ebay and Pistonheads but na luck so far.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    There's loads on eBay and close to me in Montrose, so, must be closer to her, how much is she prepared to spend ??

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    She's got about 2-3k - she's may be just being a bit fussy and that she's not looking to do any work on it.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    She's got about 2-3k - she's may be just being a bit fussy and that she's not looking to do any work on it.
    I think so, there are plenty on eBay

N12 JLK
    I have a customer in Rothesay who is selling his classic mini, it is red, very sporty looking , mohogany dash , smart alloys, L reg with 16,000 approx on the clock. pm and I will pass his details to you so you can call him. The car has done next to no miles in years .
    Very nice car, just wish I had some spare cash:(

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    PM sent :)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    There's an excellent classic on the Miniclan Site

Bumble,
    Not sure if non members can access it, so, let me know if you want the guys details.

"the car is an N reg Sprite with mot & tax till July 08, quick shift gear change, spax adjustables all around allycat or minalite wheels sportpack arches center exit exhaust 3 gauge dash pod new brakes heavy duty tie bars (all been fitted to go to Selkirk) the car is in very good condition, some of the other members that were at Selkirk will be able to verify the condition of the car"
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...idamini058.jpg

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Thanks - I've forwarded the details of the car on to my sister see what she says ...