1 Series Tii?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by s12cot View Post
    gotta say i love the looks of this car .... Alan i think it's out at the end of november, I think the 20th...?
    Oh oh, a casual remark to Me Julie she don't like it
    I'm home around the 20th November, a sly visit to JC's may be in order

euan
    I not convinced round the back of the 1 series, but it may be a case of having to see it in person to gauge it.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Not to keen on it..:( It may just be the colour (metalic rust) that's putting me off as I liked it on the TV commercial
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I really fancy getting another 1 series. This time I want the 130 M Sport in le mans blue. I noticed on the BMW web site that the 130 only comes in 3 or 5 door. Not available in Coupe or Convertible. There is however a new 123D engine available across the range. The 120D I used to have was a flyer so I imagine the 123D will be even better.

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    I really fancy getting another 1 series. This time I want the 130 M Sport in le mans blue. I noticed on the BMW web site that the 130 only comes in 3 or 5 door. Not available in Coupe or Convertible. There is however a new 123D engine available across the range. The 120D I used to have was a flyer so I imagine the 123D will be even better.
    Review here:

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol...cle2744771.ece

Awesome engine - 204BHP from a 2L twin turbo diesel.

Can't wait to drive it. Not cheap though...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    By the time you finish ticking some of the must have option boxes it's gonna be up to £30k

The Dogfather
    You could buy an nearly new MX5 and a Dooper for that

euan
    True, 30K is a lot of money, but what does a base level 320d coupe start at?

Also - you don't see many 1 series that are very high spec - not many I've seen have nav, not that many have leather unless they are 130i. I've just been through speccing a 123DSE coupe and it came out just over 28K. now, still a lot but not quite the 30K the article specifies.

Anyway, it's all a bit theoretical as I'd rather have the 1 series convertible ;-)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    See it doesn't look toooooooooooooo bad in silver
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    I've just been through speccing a 123DSE coupe and it came out just over 28K
    I went for the 123d M Sport Coupe, ended up around £31k