Another new member with thanks to a couple of folk...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    drb5374
    Hi there. Just a wee note to say hello to everyone and also thank Alan/BonnieScotland and Calum/Monsta_mo_mini_member, who helped me get my account activated after having a couple small problems.

All is well now though. :)

Myself and the other half have been considering changing her TT, for a new Mini One as the MPG is getting the better of her, as she does a few whiles due to her job.

Not yet ordered a car, but we were possibly going to try Douglas Park or Harry Fairbairne for a part exchange deal, whilst taking the rest out on finance. Anyone have any views about these dealers, or recommend somewhere else?

Thanks
    Dave

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site, finally, can't help you with the dealer, but, you could try through in Stirling with Menzies, one of our site sponsors :)

drb5374
    Thanks.

Been into Menzies a couple times so far. Last time was Sunday to see about a test drive, but there was 1 salesman in and he had just taken a woman out for a test drive and had another family sitting waiting on him. We were probably there for about twenty minutes and reckoned it would be at least 45 mins before we were seen to. :( Figured a dealer would have more people working than that on a weekend, but i thought maybe someone had called in sick or something.

Who would be the man to see and i'll maybe phone up to sort out a test drive?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by drb5374 View Post
    Thanks. Who would be the man to see and i'll maybe phone up to sort out a test drive?
    Best bet would be Clare a very nice man by all accounts

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Go and see Victoria at Eastern. Ive bot a couple cars from Menzies before and quite a few from Eastern and the next time I will be going back to Eastern. Far better at Eastern in my opinion.

drb5374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    Best bet would be Clare a very nice man by all accounts
    Isn't Clare a womans name mate?

Ian, Eastern is a bit far for me as i'm from Alexandria. Ok Menzies isn't a lot better, but dunno if warranty claims need to go back to supplying dealer?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by drb5374 View Post
    Isn't Clare a womans name mate?
    Yes but you started it "who would be the man to see"
    It's meant to be called irony

drb5374
    So sarcasm isn't limited to just one forum, but all of them?

Now i feel more at home.

V11kae
    Hey Dave,

Welcome. I do the Enquiry Management for Harry Fairbairn, Giffnock. Let me know when suits and I will sort something out for you. Or even better If you PM me a contact No and I will have a Sales Exec Call you. :)

drb5374
    Hi there, thanks.

We'd be wanting to see about a deal probably on Sunday. We had a cmissed call from a girl we spoke to at your branch. Can't remember her name unfortunately, but she was young, dark hair and mentioned she hadn't been there long?