Another AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

GAJ
    Some fool has opened there door into mine and left me nice wee dent in my passenger door again! I think I'll just learn to live with it.
    One of the problems with living in the city!

seany
    sorry to hear that Gaj

Monsta Mo Mini
    The answer to your problems could be here....

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

GAJ
    I think I need a suit of armour! Or they big plastic panels you get on pretend off roaders!

macblob
    Bugger Gaj, hope it aint to bad

duncan
    AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH
    Don't you just hate it.
    Hope its fixable/liveable with.
    Want to start new mini with dents scotland?

Sponsor & Jakey
    Aaawww BO**OCKS Gaj :disapprove::mad:
    Sorry to hear that. Honestly, the careless bu**ers that do these things should be hung. Na, on second thoughts, hangin's too good for them :mad::mad:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Jeff
    Unbelievable mate. Shoulf fit a bloomin alarm that belts out you incompetent effin twit as soon as someone even gets near your car! If you think thats bad we have a complete to**er in our street who drives around in uninsured cars ford orions etc you get the picture, who has been putting nails into folks tyres, my Stepdad has had his MG ZT done twice less to say he aint impressed, I wouldn't mess with him either he is an ex marine!!!:mad:

If this twit comes near my new car then I would not like to be responsible for my actions :blackeye:

Linda M
    Feel for you Gaj :(

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Aww, man that really sucks!!

I have a few copies of THIS (watch out... there be rude words ahead!) in the car - actually the one I have is better...
    To be stuck on the windscreens of less than careful parkers....

If anyone wants a copy... email me and let me know!