Hi All

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garywatt
    Hi all

First time registered on the Newminiscotland website but have been registered on the main Mini2 site for some months.

Living in Aberdeen and currently driving a Indie Blue Cooper. Some of you may have seen me.

Yesterday, I placed my order for a new Cooper which should arrive by Mid April

Can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

Cheers

Gary Watt

seany
    welcome to NMS, hope to see you on one of the mini runs we do.

Linda M
    Welcome to NMS Gary :)

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    This site should be renamed "newminiaberdeen" how many Aberdonians do we have now? :I lol welcome to the madness Gary :clown:

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Jeff
    Hi Gary and welcome aboard NMS

Wul
    Welcome along Gary - what's the spec for your new Cooper like?

garywatt
    Hi all

Thanks for the welcome :o)

The spec is nothing special to start with (like my current one) but planning to add stuff as I go along. So far, I think, its:

Silver, black roof and mirrors, black bonnet stripes, spoiler, 17" silver.

I currently have the shark fin style indicators which will be taken off my current Cooper and added to the new one. Planning to get the S filler cap but will order nearer the time of delivery. Is it easy to put on?

Delivery approx 15th April but could arrive early.

I quite fance a roof decal but not sure at the moment. As I said, planning to add stuff as I go along.

Talk soon.

Gary

mgemie
    welcome gary... i was wondering - why have you ordered a new Cooper when your current MINI is a Cooper? Is the new coop a CS?

garywatt
    Hi Marc

I usually keep my cars for two years so was due a change this Spring. Needed bigger wheels and stuff so decided to wait for a new car rather than upgrading what I got.

Cheers

Gary Watt

macblob
    Welcome to NMS