NMS Flyers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Seen a MINI on your travels? Want to promote the wonders of the NewMiniScotland web site? Print off some of these flyers and keep them in your glove box. That way, you'll never be caught short if you happen across a MINI and want to spread the word.

New MINI Scotland Flyers are HERE!

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

vintageb3
    Good shout Mr Poole!

With recent talk of NMS being quiet...I suppose this is the way to ensure that NMS continues in its current form.

I was at John Clark's in Dundee yesterday. It has the same Mini's sitting outside that it did 3 months ago. Are Mini's still selling like they were?

I have an idea....a new thread!

mark

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Not so long ago i was in JC's and they had met their unrealistic used car sales targets.........seemingly easily, so, would appear that all is well in the MINI world

Car
    And each time we're in Peter Vardy's in Edinburgh the sales staff are saying how they are having to go in on their day off just to catch up with paperwork because they are selling so many cars.

Then in the next breath they are saying how many New MINI's they have sitting on their forecourt waiting for buyers to come along.

Overproduction, exceeding increased sales?

I remember each Oxford tour the old guys saying that "every single MINI on the production line had a customers name against it." Can't possibly be the case any more.

A.

mini saltire
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    And each time we're in Peter Vardy's in Edinburgh the sales staff are saying how they are having to go in on their day off just to catch up with paperwork because they are selling so many cars.

Then in the next breath they are saying how many New MINI's they have sitting on their forecourt waiting for buyers to come along.

Overproduction, exceeding increased sales?

I remember each Oxford tour the old guys saying that "every single MINI on the production line had a customers name against it." Can't possibly be the case any more.

A.
    Sales are still really strong for Minis. Contract Hire deals on coopers and on the S are very good value which indicates very strong residual values.

Convertibles are a wee bit slower; but then after the ****ty summer...

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i think we should look at rewording the flyers too make them more apeling

ok this is the current

NEW
    MINISCOTLAND.CO.UK

A new website for MINI Adventurers
    The Scottish MINI2 Club was founded
    by a group of MINI enthusiasts who
    met through various runs and meetings
    arranged on the MINI2.COM website. Over
    the last year we have been on a number
    of exciting MINI adventures and we'd like
    to share these with you on our site.
    You’ll find reports, pictures and movies
    of past events as well as details of up and
    coming fixtures on the ever expanding
    NEWMINISCOTLAND social calendar. The
    forums section gives you the opportunity
    to contact other MINI folk from around
    the country and further afield.

i think mabie something like this

DO YOU LOVE YOUR MINI ?

DO YOU LOVE DRIVING YOUR MINI ?

WOULD U LIKE SOME FRENDLY ADVICE FROM FELLOW MINI OWNERS ?

new mini scotland was found by was founded by a group of MINI enthusiasts who met through various runs and meetings

Over the last year we have been on a number of exciting fun filled MINI adventures and we'd like to share these with you on our site.
    so why not log on and say hello and join in the fun.

you can find reports, pictures and movies of past events as well as details of up and coming fixtures on the ever expanding NEWMINISCOTLAND social calendar.

so go on give it a go and make the most out of your MINI

just an idea

what do u peps think ?

we could also put a new pic on it

New sig coming soon

vintageb3
    Actually Mr Stone...I think you may be onto something here!

I read the two I printed out today...and did think that maybe they could do with an update. The flyer mentions MINI2 twice...and wondered if that was really necessary?

Thought new blurb to grab peoples atention...and entice people to get online and check out the site at the earliest convenience could be the key to a updated flyer.

Just my two euro cents

mark

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by mini saltire View Post
    Sales are still really strong for Minis. Contract Hire deals on coopers and on the S are very good value which indicates very strong residual values.

Convertibles are a wee bit slower; but then after the ****ty summer...
    That's good news Mark. Vert's will pick up in the spring I would imagine.

A.

Car
    I'd agree an updated flyer is a very good idea. The text is very out of date and could be updated. However these things are as always, down to time. Not sure how much time Calum has to spare on stuff like that these days.

A.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I'd agree an updated flyer is a very good idea. The text is very out of date and could be updated. However these things are as always, down to time. Not sure how much time Calum has to spare on stuff like that these days.

A.

well could one of us not do it i dont know how but im shure some one will come along and have a go at the end of the day it should be done betwen us as it is us that make the site what it is and can give the best feedback
    New sig coming soon