yup. i got it

minidriver#1
    picked it up today. Looking for excuses to drive and everyone looks at me when i'm driving it. Its a total dream like. i still miss the Pug 106, but i guess these things happen

I'll put up some pics very soon...

duncan
    What are you doing on the internet, GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun!

Linda M
    Have FUN

Monsta Mo Mini
    Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday - ENJOY!!!

Julz
    I was expecting to see you today, saw loads of other minis, but not you! I'm sure you're having fun!!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Congrats KJ Look forward to seeing you and the shiney new green machine on Sunday :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

minidriver#1
    hehe, i was in Edinburgh today, waved at loads. All the minis with old people in never waved or anything, in fact, they made no response whatsoever. lol. But one pretty girl in a blue mini cooper in Edinburgh waved and smiled at me :) but aye, the driving was amazing, took the scening route to Edinburgh by following the train line and then just jumped on the carriage way on the way back. Weather was good and every one keeps looking at the car :)

Looking forward to Sunday, its gonna be a lot of fun :)

I should wash the car (Cobra) and make it all shiney and sparkly.

sh@z
    CONGRATS

You didnt see me???? Black mini with aero kit? damnit