White shading on black vinyl - how to get rid.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    didnt like the poorboys stuff Fiona, I have taken the advise of MrC and have only used Turtle wax speed wax on ours and they have stayed looking great, water just beads off.
    Oh well each to their own. I like it and that's what counts.
    Cooper Coupe...

well Andy don't laugh now. Next time you do the plastic say in a couple of weeks follow eactly what you have already done

BUT

when it comes to applying the Auto Glym product bumper trim stuff

either

use a hair dryer when putting the stuff on. I Know what your thinking

OR

put the bottle of Auto Glym in to really hot water so the product is hot when your applying.

You will be amazed at the finish just humour me on this one and try it.
    Cooper Coupe...

vintageb3
    I used to like Turtle wax stuff....in fact I use Turtle wax wash and wax car shampoo...love it!

I bought some of the turtle speed wax stuff...I didn't like it at all...it was difficult to put on I thought.

Thought I would use it on my van....but it was too much like hard work on that as well....so I'm just sticking with NXT for my van.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry:(

mark

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieCoop View Post
    well Andy don't laugh now. Next time you do the plastic say in a couple of weeks follow eactly what you have already done

BUT

when it comes to applying the Auto Glym product bumper trim stuff

either

use a hair dryer when putting the stuff on. I Know what your thinking

OR

put the bottle of Auto Glym in to really hot water so the product is hot when your applying.

You will be amazed at the finish just humour me on this one and try it.
    Very interesting!

mark

vintageb3
    I only do my plastic every 5-6 weeks????

mark

N12 JLK
    [quote
    put the bottle of Auto Glym in to really hot water so the product is hot when your applying.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Very interesting!

mark
    read about it in a thread on detailing world a while back so I tried it

and it really worked but didn't want to say in case anyone thought I was daft.
    Cooper Coupe...

vintageb3
    He's free!

mark

vintageb3
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieCoop View Post
    read about it in a thread on detailing world a while back so I tried it

and it really worked but didn't want to say in case anyone thought I was daft.
    Errr....OK...I'm going let this pass without saying anything...it was nicely set up too:(

mark

Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    Errr....OK...I'm going let this pass without saying anything...it was nicely set up too:(

mark
    ...................... ........................
    Cooper Coupe...