Winter Wheels

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Just got my Winter wheels delivered today. I managed to pick up a set of OEM 15" Peeper pots in good condition including tyres with about 6mm tread all round on EBAY for £80 . I am delighted.

I think i will change the wheels round next week probably just before these gritters go out and destroy our little cars.

I can't wait to feel the difference in the ride between the 15" and the cumbersome 18" JCWs. My car will also probably appear to sit lower considering the coilovers.

Will have them on for Knockhill in October.

vintageb3
    The car will be lower...WATCH SPEED BUMPS!!!! that you normally clear with the 18"'s on.

Also...the difference in acceleration is amazing!

Great fun to drive on!

And much more comfortable...

Enjoy!

mark

Iam taking my 18"s off middle of next month and returning to my 16" for winter I hate driving on my 18"s in the wet and snow the tyres are not for wet use and feel pretty poor at this time of the year.
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Im taking the 18s off soon aswell... back to the 5-stars and acceleration

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!