Glasgow bodyshops.

lightbody
    Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good Glasgow bodyshop? My MINI has a seriously scratched bumper, along with a few other chips and scratches that I'd like to get seen to.

Does it HAVE to be done by BMW/MINI?

Monsta Mo Mini
    I doubt if it has to go to BMW because scratches aren't really a warranty issue. Depending on the severity of the scratches I'd call somebody like Chipsaway as they are a lot cheaper than bodyshops.

sh@z
    i got all my stuff fitted at Henry Bro's in glasgow....

dont know if u meant BMW bodyshop, or bodyshop in general (which i dont know about as im an edinburgh lad )

lightbody
    Henry Bros are my dealer and are quoting, in my view, too much to fix the scratches although I have no doubt they would do an excellent job.

I think I'll just get the bumper fixed for now.

sh@z
    i managed to get em to give me a good price on my fitting of aero kit etc due to phoning around and sayin to them... i was quotet this from a local garage, got the car from you, what can you do about it..

So they eventually knocked 3-400 off their price

SCooper
    I know a guy with a proper bodyshop in paisley if thats any use - proper guy with lo bake oven etc - did some paintwork on my evo (sideskirts and bumper) and was excellent - better than factory!!!