My Clubman views

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    But not as bad as your spelling

watch it now. my spelling is no that bad.
    Cooper Coupe...

vintageb3
    Mazda comes to mind...they are terrible looking!!!!

mark

The Dogfather
    Sometimes you just can't make your mind, like or loathe. I wait till I see a few on the road then decide.

However as a way of carrying dogs they look like the perfect MINI. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a little bit of looks for practicality.

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Sometimes you just can't make your mind, like or loathe. I wait till I see a few on the road then decide.

However as a way of carrying dogs they look like the perfect MINI. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a little bit of looks for practicality.
    Really? An RS4 or RS6 looks great and (fuel consumption and purchase price aside) are practical cars.

This looks like someone stamped on the brake pedal in a mini and ended up with a transit in the back.

Sponsor
    I like it! Apart from those rear pillars.... body colour PLEASE!!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I like it! Apart from those rear pillars.... body colour PLEASE!!
    No no no no no. Leave as is. Looks cool like that.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

FergusM
    I struggle to see how a Clubman will ever look cool... just sooo ugly...

Resident old yin.
    Why did they not just make the front doors shorter and fit proper rear doors, just like every other manufacturer does?

I do not think this will make anywhere near as many sales as it would have done if thought out better.

markyc
    Like the pics John and like the look off the Clubman Depending on the body colour the rear pillars may suit being left as they are and the third door certainly does get folks to voice their opinions, mine ? I kind of like it, it's all about being different from other manafacturers. It'll sell in bucket loads

N12 JLK
    wouldnt say I hate it but its not my cup of tea:(