Help Help Help - Runflat Light

cooper-chick
    My runflat light has come on and i took it to a garage and i had a puncture. But i have now replaced the tyre and the light is still on :(

Does it need re-setting and if so how do i do this

X30YES
    Check the other tyre pressures !!!and I'm sure you hold in the button to reset it ,when you start the engine ...not 100% sure as its be so long since I had to do that .

bigcoyote
    You have to hold the "reset" button untill the light blinks or turns on/off ?? not sure which -- then drive for a few minutes to reset the system. Make sure all your tires are up to the right pressure before you reset it though.

On my 04 S - the reset button was under the Emergency brake handle on the front of the console.

Good luck

Wul
    Missing piece of info:

turn the ignition off; hold the button and turn the igintion to posn 1, wait till the light blinks and turns yellow, start the car. The light will go out after about 10 seconds.