Bought a wee classic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Had a real hankering for a tahiti blue and silver classic for some time. I have been waiting until a very late low mileage one came along.
    Found this on Piston heads about 4 weeks ago.
    Just hadnt got around to taking some pics.

April 2001 reg on a Y
    16,000 miles.
    2 previous owners. 1st guy owned it for 2 years and done only 800 miles or so. Second owner (primary teacher from Inverness) owned it since as a weekend car. I went up to Inverness on the bus to get it and drove it back down. Havnt really stopped driving it since as its great fun.

There are a couple things that I want to get done to it over the winter when its not getting used. There is some very light blistering below the head lights and also on the rear lower valance so will get that into the body shop. Want to get the right exhaust on it as it has a cheapy on it the now. If anyone has a good MPI back box then give me a shout.

vintageb3
    Very nice Ian!!!!!

mark

FAF I've seen that about I am sure.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    It used to live in Beauly (spelling?) thats where I bought it. Off a lady called Claire McDonald.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    It used to live in Beauly (spelling?) thats where I bought it. Off a lady called Claire McDonald.
    I was 5 mins from there that will be why I saw it about. Nice place isn't it.

You should have taken time out to go into Harry Gows the bakers OMG best bakers ever I miss them:( :(
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    I actually met the seller in Inverness . She met me getting off the bus so that we were handy for going to the Royal bank as it was a Sat morning and Beauly branch wasnt open.

Ok pity though. So are you keeping this one or selling on??
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Looks a tidy wee car ... have fun!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    That is sweet!

I want mine back on the road now :(

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Thats a great looking classic