21 Racing Mini's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tonyjac
    everybody on the fab pleasure run yesterday 21 racing mini's through the best scenery scotland has to offer

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"

Smashin!

PACMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjac View Post
    everybody on the fab pleasure run yesterday 21 racing mini's through the best scenery scotland has to offer
    20 mini racing ... we were been held up at the front by the old man in the grey wan

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by PACMAN View Post
    20 mini racing ... we were been held up at the front by the old man in the grey wan

Thats no way to talk about the elderly statesman Angus... :)

PACMAN
    with his bush tail

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Bonnie does the Manky Trash and got a puplic hanging from Rockwell for being TOO fast, and here we are with 21 RACING mini's

Poor Alan!!

PACMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Bonnie does the Manky Trash and got a puplic hanging from Rockwell for being TOO fast, and here we are with 21 RACING mini's

Poor Alan!!
    was that too fast he was complaining about or couldn't keep up :o

Bring on Manky 2

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4

Poor Alan!!
    I sort of saw this coming when I saw Tony's post.

To be honest, I'm no fan of driving TOO fast. And yesterday was NOT too fast. It was a spirited drive in the country. But we seldom felt it necessary to break the speed limit. We weren't on the Manky Thrash, so we're not in a position to compare - not that there's anything to be gained from that anyway.

Also John, please bear in mind, from what I recall Alan was only criticised by ONE person on his run. And at that, the guy stewed for a month before chipping in. Couldn't have been that bad. So I'm not sure he got a "roasting".

Besides, from what I saw in Big Gordy's post, yesterday you were driving so fast you couldn't even hold it on the road.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I sort of saw this coming when I saw Tony's post.

To be honest, I'm no fan of driving TOO fast. And yesterday was NOT too fast. It was a spirited drive in the country. But we seldom felt it necessary to break the speed limit. We weren't on the Manky Thrash, so we're not in a position to compare - not that there's anything to be gained from that anyway.

Also John, please bear in mind, from what I recall Alan was only criticised by ONE person on his run. And at that, the guy stewed for a month before chipping in. Couldn't have been that bad. So I'm not sure he got a "roasting".

Besides, from what I saw in Big Gordy's post, yesterday you were driving so fast you couldn't even hold it on the road.

A.

I am not condeming anyone, I merely found it amusing that Alan got a hard time of the Manky run and then I read a thread titled 21 racing minis only to open it and its about a great run.

And as for yesterday I think you will find I did keep it on the road (while spinning) not that easy

Car
    I am not condeming anyone, I merely found it amusing that Alan got a hard time of the Manky run and then I read a thread titled 21 racing minis only to open it and its about a great run.

And as for yesterday I think you will find I did keep it on the road (while spinning) not that easy

Exactly John, a great run, I did check with everyone (I think) at the end that they enjoyed it, thereby giving them the chance to tell me if anything was wrong (too slow, too fast, not enough toilet stops, they didn't like my biscuits, they didn't like the company, the scenery was lousy etc etc) but all I got was positive comments.

I think Tony's post was tongue in cheek anyway as he is known as "Miss Daisy"...