parrot 3000 handsfree

has anyone fitted a parrot 3000 bluetooth carkit? If so, can you give me any hints?

vintageb3
    Almost certain it is fitted inside the car near where you sit...

Or is that the steering wheel I'm thinking about

mark

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I have a Parrott Kit fitted in my S, I'm sure it's the Evo version :o
    It's not the one with with the display, it works very well, is easy to pair phones and i would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

Mikeythemini fitted mine :)
    Last edited by Gismo; 7th August 2007 at 07:57 AM.

X30YES
    I think John also had one fitted ,or fitted them when he worked at "The Arches" and recommended it ..sadly my Moto phone was not the best at the time ,so I never bothered .

cheers guys, my mate's got one and I know they're good. I was just wondering where all the bits go when you install it! I'm not going to get the one with the display, I don't see the point.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    cheers guys, my mate's got one and I know they're good. I was just wondering where all the bits go when you install it! I'm not going to get the one with the display, I don't see the point.
    Try mikeythemini

been there, done that I was looking to find a guide to fitting the microphone next to the clock in the ceiling, but it turns out from reading on mini2 that having it atop the A-pillar gives better mic pickup anyhoo. Cheers guys...now to get the kit and interface

Can get the kit for about £55 off ebay and I reckon I can get cheaper than mikey's price for the interface, just need to make sure i get the right one mind