Another run ready to go......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moorf
    Hi All

If the run is in June that would be great as we could make it our first run!! (Hoping to get delivery end next week ) We are away 18th May :(.

We live in Perthshire so it's local!!

Moorf

Julz
    Poor BabyB will be in a secure car park at glasgow airport on the 18th!:(:dead:

Linda M
    Willie and I have been discussing the date tonight and we're still not sure so don't panic yet

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Poor BabyB will be in a secure car park at glasgow airport on the 18th!:(:dead:
    Make sure it is a SECURE car park and take note of your mileage, have it witnessed. Mo mysteriously managed to do 286 miles while I was in Mexico last year. Couldn't prove anything because they never took my milage when I handed the keys over. It was a company in Renfrew so beware!!

Julz
    Don't worry, i plan to take a photo of the mileage (is that a bit sad??). It's the car park with the police security award, but i suppose that doesn't mean anything!:I

Moorf
    Avoid the secure parking in the Paisley area (we're from south of the border so we weren't away of Paisley's reputation at the time) - we came back from hols to find the car park surrounded by police tape as there had been 2 murders in area during our 14 day hols!!

And the bus take ages to turn up at Terminal!!

Moorf

d00b
    Cool a run I can get to go one any date.. was hoping to maybe try to make the borders one but did not have car in time :(

As for airport carparks I used one last time and they where ace, I booked online and had no hassle the park the car with you there write the milage drive you to airport take a note of when you are due back pick you up whe you do come back and have the car running with the boot open splendid!