Fault with '07 Minis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vintageb3
    OK...This is crazy!

If I asked five people from NMS to go jump in a river...how many would?

BMW tell you not to touch the pipe as it is very HOT and you will get burned...and what is the very first thing all of you do at the first operchanceity?

Yup...ain't no rocket surgeons in here are there?

mark

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by vintageb3 View Post
    OK...This is crazy!

If I asked five people from NMS to go jump in a river...how many would?

BMW tell you not to touch the pipe as it is very HOT and you will get burned...and what is the very first thing all of you do at the first operchanceity?

Yup...ain't no rocket surgeons in here are there?

mark

I haven't touched it Mark, too frightened something will fall off...

iam scared to check mine its a certainty mine red hot roll on 23rd sept

Mamoura
    Just back from a trip and found a letter [extract below] from MINI UK behind the door;

"...the vehicle was performing to its intended design specification at the date of inspection. Your feedback has been noted by the Technical Manager of MINI UK, and a report has been passed onto the MINI Production Plant detailing the findings with respect of the heater radiator cover."

I'll be following this up tomorrow....