Clubman Pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cooper Coupe...

Cooper Coupe...

Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    When looking at some pics of it I think, oh my god that looks so good I really want one and then in some shots I think oh my god that looks terrible I would never want one of them.
    Think I need to wait and see it in the flesh.

I do however like the chocolate brown leather. Saw pics of it on mini2. There are also pics of the choc brown exterior on mini2 but not decided on that yet.

s12cot
    that looks awful... would not waste a penny on that.

Resident old yin.
    Good find on the pics.

I am not too keen, but I can see the advantage of the bigger load area - I still doubt I could fit my golf clubs in there though.

The most stupid thing about the car though, and possibly the stupidist decision by a car maker ever, is the "suicide" door only on one side. Why would anyone with a right hand drive car want to let their little ones out on the traffic side of the car?

I really think MINI have made a mistake here - one no doubt that car sales people will get grief over!!!

Resident old yin.
    Forgot to say that the way the rear lights work with the doors looks strange to me too.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by s12cot View Post
    that looks awful... would not waste a penny on that.

I have one on order but then I never did like the MGF, lucky we are all different

Car
    motorised
    Looks very interesting but would like to see it in the flesh though!
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Well.... I like it. I agree the suicide doors are a bit nuts. But otherwise, I think that's a braw looking motor. Adds some variety to the range, and they do say that variety is the spice of life.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto