Well.........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    you just never know... :)

h'mm.....................
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well, lost total confidence in the R56 model with the problems that I have had previously and the fact that my new car has "developed" some of the same ones.. :( :(

I had thought that I could just get rid of it and break even due to paying for the car for 6 months and receiving a brand new car, but it would appear that the car has lost £4,000 in 5 weeks . So much for "betterment" as quoted by Cameron Smith at Menzies... It would appear that the customer looses on all accounts. I am now stuck with this piece of sh!t and cannot be bothered with the hassle of taking it in and out of the garage to get them to sort the problems.

Another few years of unhappy MINI motoring for me then. :( :(

Rant Over. :mad:

I am truely sorry to hear that Craig.

I could go into a big blah blah blah but whats the point won't help you any or make you feel better.

How's Jude motor doing.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieCoop View Post
    How's Jude motor doing.

blooming magic... thank goodness, but it's what I have come to expect from the Japanese, unlike the Germans...(or Oxford'ns) :(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well, i am so gald i opted for the very last of the super charged S's now then sorry to hear of your continuing saga Craig :(

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    Well, lost total confidence in the R56 model with the problems that I have had previously and the fact that my new car has "developed" some of the same ones.. :( :(
    Sorry to hear about this :(

What faults does your new car have? If it has the same problems that the other was replaced for then you can reject on the same grounds, surely?

If a dealer supplies you with faulty goods, you are entltled to your money back - all of it.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Sorry to hear about this :(

What faults does your new car have? If it has the same problems that the other was replaced for then you can reject on the same grounds, surely?

If a dealer supplies you with faulty goods, you are entltled to your money back - all of it.

Got the sound of rushing water back.

Blinds on my sunroof that move as and when THEY feel like it.

passenger side speakers that pop when turned up any amount

rattle from front right hand side of dash

fault with centre armrest where the rear keeps becoming un-attached.

These are the known ones at present, including the diesel noise in the morning, which they will not take seriously as a problem. :(

alanm73
    From my recent car changing experiances I would try a few diffrent garages for a trade in / part ex price as a £4,000 loss is a lot of Money.

When I was in my local BMW Stealer the trade in price for my coupe was very cack and the discount off the 120d i wanted to buy wasnt great either.

Found a BMW Dealer through www.broadspeed.com who gave me £600 more for my trade in and almost £1,400 more off the 120d than my local stealer.

If you want anymore details drop me a PM.

alanm73
    Crikey my car is a diesel and it dont even sound like a diesel in the morning, well from the inside anyway.

welcome to the club Craig i took a £3600 hit on mine,& it stings like hell. Iam so glad its going, ill never have another one even with stolen money.